Monday, October 25, 2010

weekly post

Today I watched a movie called Paper Clips. Its about some school in Tennessee. Its about these kids who collect paper clips to represent all the people who died in the holocaust. It was kind of boring but it was sad too. It was sad because this guy told a story about how his mom and little brother died. Today I want to start making  ideas for my game design and research more on my topic. I also want to learn how to add pictures to things. This year in globaloria I have learned how to set up a blog and a wiki . I have also learned how to add pictures to things without it being copyright.Today I hope I learn about how to make a game or just do more research. Today is nerd day at school too. I hope we finish our hair projects today too in ELA. I think today is going to be boring I hope it wont but I think it will. This year I have learned how to make the computer funner without it being bad. I hope I continue to learn about my computer and find out more ways to use it. Yesterday I researched my topic(drug and alcohol addiction) and I found out that it is going on allot now because the world is getting crazy. This is going allot now because there are so many things that make people so that stuff because everything is complicated now a days. I think this is a problem beacuse when people drink or do drugs they aren't themselves. It may make them do something they wont do of they are okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment