Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Percy Jackson ; !

Grover , Percy , & AnaBeth ;
Percy Jacksonn :D
This movie was really good and interesting because there was a lot of action . My favorite part was when Medusa and Percy were fighting but Grover and AnaBeth came and helped them . I think I liked it because it was unexpected and suprising . I really hope that I can see the sequel for this movie .The part i didnt really like was at the end when percy and his dad was talking because i didnt get it. At the beginning of the movie Percy had no idea who he was then towards the middle he found out and had to go save his mom because he lost her in battle with The Mintaour. Once he gets her he finds out that Luke had tricked them into going to the under world and having Hermies find the lighting bolt. Hermeis wife lady kills him and lets the kids go free . Once they return the lighting bolt to the olympians everyone is happy again .

No comments:

Post a Comment