Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Dreams for the Future...........
When i grow up i really don't know what i want to be but i want to be a police or F.B.I person. I also want to have no kids because its painful. If i decide to be a F.B.I agent i want to be one of those people who investigates . I like to play with guns so that's another reason i want to. The biggest gun I've shot was a semi automatic 12 gauge.If i am a police i would like to live somewhere that has alot of action but stay in Texas. I also want to be able to support my family. I also kind of want to go into the marines but then I don't because it can mess with your head. I want to be in the marines because it looks super fun and I went to my stepbrothers graduation for the marines and it was amazing. I also really want to finish college.☺
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment