Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Globaloria Reflection....

1.One thing i have learned in Globaloria is.... In Globaloria I have learned how to work in flash and create moving pictures. This is really fun because instead of copyrighting a picture from the internet you can copy it then trace it in flash so it's not copyrighted.

2. My favorite thing about my Globaloria class is....Everybody in our globaloria calss gets along and works together most of the time. We also are kind of good but when we're bad we don't try to blame it on each other.

3. I think being in Globaloria now will help me in the future because..... In the future I would like to be in the Marines or a F.B.I. so the F.B.I. requires you to use computers sometimes to look up things so being in Globaloria has taught me how to use a computer properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment