Friday, March 4, 2011

My Choice....!

This weekend im goin to the service learning trip and we're going to Explore UT. I have been there before and its really fun, the last time I went I put a flower in dry ice and it came out super hard and I dropped it on the floor so it broke. It was super fun and my old elemetary school has a booth there and it shows our artwork. I hope i have fun when i go tomorrow!!On Sunday im going to Anjelica's party and were going to see Rango at the movies. It looks super funny so I can't wait to see it!!After the party im going to my cousin caden's 2nd birthday. It looks fun so im happy about that but hes a brat so idk and my cosin gets mad because he only wants to go with me its funny..!

No comments:

Post a Comment