Wednesday, March 2, 2011

My Paper Prototype ...By: Iliana, Juan,& Estefanie!!

MY GAME VIDEO THINGIEE!!!!
Our game is trying to teach kids why recycling plastic bad is good and why they should do it. Its killing sea creatures especially sea turtles and sooner or later they will go extinct.We worked hard on the paper prototype and it was actully really fun trying to make the game.

5 comments:

  1. man iliana i really like yallz game i think is awesome.. Well yall did a good job at working in group..Well i wish da best for your game...WELL DONT BE MEAN n COMENT BACK IN MY PAPER PROTOTYPE!!!!!!PLZ
    AWESOME FOR REALS...GOOD JOB GUYS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one thing u can change about this is u can get more into the character but soo awesomeROCK ON ILLIANA FAKE GF LOL HALLA AT U LATEr:P :D :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your game and i like the Idea of the game. :) You can make the game a little harder and make it more fun. But I really like the game. iloveeeyou no homo!!!!!
    -Best friend Naomi Padilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LUV YOUR GAME ILLIANA IT IS AWSOME!!!
    I THINK YOU SCHOLD MAKE YOUR GAME AS LIL' BIT CHALLENGING K
    ADD MO CHARACTERS K
    THE REST IS REALLY COOL AND AWSOME :) :[ :] :( :v XD :O :P
    -YOUR FRIEND BARBIE REYES

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHA big fat turtle it doest need to eat any more food haha jk i really like your game=)

    ReplyDelete