Thursday, April 21, 2011
The Big Test..
Next week is the TAKS test and im kind of nervous but not really beacause last year it was super easy. Im kind of excited because once were done with it we get to do a lot of fun stuff. Im not really nervous but im kind of nervous because it seems kind of hard but last year it wasn't so I dont know. When TAKS is over I dont think i'll do anything special. I think im going to do kind of good on it but then I dont know and I dont want to be over confident. I think the TAKS test is kind of a waste of time because kids dont learn anything from it and they can do it super easily because its multiple choice so it seems easy kids can just guess on I so its dumb.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment