Thursday, August 11, 2011

Back Too School ! (:

Umm , Let's see my school life is pretty good so far. There's been some drama so far but it's all good. My favorite part has been seeing all my friends again. I REALLY missed them like a lot haa (:102514362525252525 . <----- Andrea Did That ! . Lovee Yaaa Iliana [: . You Are So Freakin' Awesomee DUDEEE ! . Stay COOO ' FOOO ' :D . LMFBO ; . <---- Dont E R A S E E E :D . Andrea Is Weird , but i missed her too & Naomi & Mercedes ! I like school now kind of haa but I dont liek some of the teachers & i wont be rude & name them . Im happy im with Ms.Valdez again though ! So Bye Bye Cuhz I Dont wana type !

No comments:

Post a Comment