My winter break was pretty good for the most part . For Christmas I was with my mom's family and on Christmas eve everybody was holding my cousin that's like 3 weeks old ! I was playing with my cousin , Caden . He's a cool kid , he tells people " You're A Cow ! " & he says " Hey , You ! " . On Christmas day I went to my Tia Pita's ! I ate a lot & my cousin got a trampoline & I was going to go stay with her & jump on it but , my mother didn't let me .
After that I went to my dads' house and I learned to drive standard ! For New Years I didn't really do nothing except make enchiladas with my dad ! I also got to spend time with my little brother & he's like almost 2 weeks old . I LOVEE that kid , he knows how to roll his eyes & he sucks his pacifier like the babies in the cartoon do ! I was feeding him & he was wide awake & smiling then , my little sister came & he pretended to be asleep ! Aha , That kid is so cool . The rest of my break I had to babysit like 5 children ! They're bad & mean !!! That part was horrible .
No comments:
Post a Comment