Monday, January 23, 2012
New Schedules ;D
I think the new schedule is alright . I have some new people in my classes but , it's mostly the same . Some of the teachers are moody today though . They're all mad for some odd reason . Anyways , I kind of like the new classes because I have Mr . Kapasi & Ms.Fox said he's super cool so im looking foward to that . I think our old schedule is better though becuase i got used to all of it & I have classes all over the face because , I have a class in the 8th grade building then , I have to go all the way back to the main building . I already lost my schedule though so I'm having some trouble finding stuff . The W O R S T Part of it is that I don't get to see my BESTFRIEND Naomi Rae Padilla . :'''''''( , </♥ . It's absolutley horrible . I Also miss seeing all of my other friends But , Uhhh Not Seeing That WhiteeGirl Naomi Sucks Booty Man ! I had her in almsot all my classes now , I only have her in like 3 ! Some teachers I also used to not like what so ever , are becoming kinda cool, in a way . But , others are working on my nerves . Ahhh , this sucks kind of , haha :D . Oh My Gosh , i've written a lot for like the first time ! Im so proud of myself . Smileeyyy Faceeeee : )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment