For the past 3 weeks in Globaloria we have been working on Platform game . A Platform game is a game with a scrolling background & you basically jump on the platforms & if you fall , you die . I really enjoyed it because it was a good learning experience . I also liked it because you had to look over codes like 10000 times , kind of like a word search . It was also challenging because there was errors within the codes themselves that we had to figure out . I had trouble with this for a while until Hessel helped me & then , it worked ! I also learned some things about flash in this assignment . I realized that flash has cheats just like everything else , which I found very interesting . I didn't think a program this complicated & sophisticated would have cheats . I also found out that flash is very picky ! The smallest mistake can ruin the whole game . For example , I put an equal sign then a space at the end then a curly brace & it ruined the whole game . However , the most interesting thing I found about flash was that it's easier than it seems ! All you have to do it type in codes & click things ! Some things are hard but , it mostly just recquires patience & focus . In this project I think i've learned that once i'm set on something , I try hard to finish ! I kept looking over the codes & now my game works , so it really paid off . I even like helping people , which I found really suprising because I can be really bossy sometimes . So far , i think my favorite part of this project was just getting to learn something new . I felt really proud of myself once my game was finished . I never thought I would've been patient enough to finish something like this . I also liked that we got to pick what we drew . My least favorite thing was having to go slow & wait for everyone ! People these days are slow ! I think this game was overall , challenging because you had to pay so much attention ! It also was difficult because you had to be very patient & I have none of that . Well thats my thoughts on the game.
hahaha that was sooo funny he goes fast any ways i like your game
ReplyDeleteyoure game is so cool but it is fast
ReplyDeleteyour game is really cool because it goes fast!!!
ReplyDeleteYour game is good it not that hard and I like the game but is to fast.
ReplyDeleteYou Cant Even Win-.- But It Was Ight(:
ReplyDelete