Friday, May 11, 2012

My game

My final game didn't work how we wanted it too . But it's still good , and the background messes up . Well , our game is about kids dropping out of school & the barriers they must overcome ! Level 1 is a platform game with enemies & level 2 is a drag & drop . It was pretty easy putting it all together then but, then we had forgotten the lose screen & credits for Level 2 so we had to fix it because the button messed up everything. That's basically why it doesn't work though. I was really happy though because even though it was a challenge it was very fun. My partner & I worked well together ,  and got a lot done , quickly. I was also very impressed with the drawing we did even though we didn't put some of them in there . Well, some things I could have done differently is defiantly made it more colorful & made our enemies move . We also could have added more facts about dropping out also . Another thing we could have done was add another level & work harder on the platforms & made the second level harder . In conclusion, Next year I hope my game not only works better but also has more creative things, so basically have a good theme for the whole game rather than different colors & different types of stuff. 

No comments:

Post a Comment