Friday, May 11, 2012
Reflection . (Thursday's)
Well, this year in Globaloria I have learned many things & something that really helps is that we have an upgraded version of Flash and they have new tools that help with drawing & making animations. I think one of the biggest things I have learned this year is how to make a platform game and its a lot less complicated than it seems . They also have this pattern tool that draws things like fire or flowers. It's pretty cool ! This year my partner taught me a lot about how to trace things and its pretty easy now. I have also learned how to animate things and surprisingly it's easy. Another thing I have got better at since last year is solving problems on my own, for example I can look over my code faster & find mistakes quicker which is mostly just from experience because the code basically makes it work and if it's not right than your whole game will mess up . I also researched a lot about dropping out and I found out a lot ! Like every 26 seconds a kid drops out which is sad because that kid will more than likely be Hispanic or African American. I also learned many reasons why kids drop out but, I've sort of already knew them but I needed more to write. Another good thing I have gotten out of this years Globaloria class it that looking over the codes has made me more patient because it really does make you feel good if your game works well ! I have also gotten a lot better with technology because before I had a hard time just trying to get on the Internet. Through out the whole year I think the hardest thing was just trying to make my game work and not getting distracted which I think I did really good one this year. So BYE :D &and if the game doesn't work click here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Your game is great. I like how you showed your topic. Also ow you have to avoid all those bad things like peer pressure or the "gangsters"
ReplyDelete