Favorite Field Trip...
 |
| The Logo Thingie..! |
My favorite field trip ever is either when I went to Corpus and Port Aranses or when I went to Outdoor School. It was really fun at both of them and we all learned a lot. In Corpus we went to the Texas State Aquarium and got to touch jellyfish , sting ray , and mini sharks. After we left we went to Port Aransas and we went to the U.T. marine school and we stayed in dorms but , the boys go to stay in beach houses. I really liked it when we went on a boat and got to catch fish and other sea creatures. We put a net in the water and we caught plankton , fish , jellyfish, and a baby shark. It was awesome I got to hold it and it felt squishy, soft , and kind of slimy. We had to throw it back because the teachers said it would die if it wasn't in water for a long time. At Outdoor school we got to stay in these cabin things and they were really hot and had bugs. At first it was kind of boring but , then it got super fun. We were put into groups and I guess mines was okay. We got to climb rock walls and we climbed ropes but , the part I really hated was that it was VERY hot. They took forever to give us water and it was probably more than 100 degrees. We also made smore's and played games. We learned how to play a game called Gaga and it's super fun. I was kind of good at it but, this guy I used to know named Deandre was awesome at it. We also got to go canoeing but, I was bad at it and fell into the water many times. We also went fishing with freakinn' ghetto fishing poles. All they were was a stick and a string and we had to tie the hook to it. I poked myself a lot and bleed a lot. We had to bait our own hooks with a worm and it felt awesome..! it was slimy and squishy but it's awesome because it doesn't die like I cut it a lot of times and it still survived.!(:
No comments:
Post a Comment