Monday, May 16, 2011

Globaloria Class...!

Working on a team with Juan and Estefanie was awesome and very intersting. We all became very good friends and worked together really well. We all had diffrent jobs and if one of us had a weakness another one of us was strong in that subject. I'm glad I got to work with Juan and Estefanie because we all worked together and got along and didnt really argue about anything. The thing i'm most proud of is the drag and drop at the end its the little mini game that makes it awesome and I did that. One thing i learned about myself is that if I really work hard on something then , I can do it because I never would have guessed that I made buttons and a drag and drop screen. I learned that water pollution really affcts the animals , especially turtles. I also learned that we need to try to protect the animals. In Globaloria i have learned how to work together with people and how to compromise on things. I really hope we win the big game prize.

No comments:

Post a Comment