The Iranian Family Didn't Fit My "Single Story" Because I Thought All Muslims Were Super Poor Like Hobos & Were Barefoot & I Thought The Chicks All Wore That Scarf Around Their Head & The Guys Wore A White Robe With A Little Hat On Their Heads. I Also Thought All The Kids Didn't Go To School & Wasted Their Time Hating On America. I Also Thoguht Like Everyday They Burned American Flags & Planned Stuff Against America. I Thought Iran Was Like Super Poor & Nobody Lived In Any Type Of Home & Begged For Food & Money. The Truth Is That They Don't Hate On America 24/7 & The Guys Dont Wear White Robes With Little Hats , Barefoot. The Chicks Do Wear Thoose Scarfs But They Wear Shoes Too. The Kids Also Go To School But , Not For That Long & Learn Very Diffrent Things. They Also Actually Live In Houses & Dont Beg For Food But , They Still Work A Lot. Some Poeple Were Rich & Had Nicer Houses But Others Were Poor & Lived In Tiny Houses & Wore The Same Thing Everyday. I Dont Think Iran Is Super Diffrent From America But , They Are Diffrent In Some Ways. I Thought Middle Eastern People Were Like Evil & Are Weird Food & Weird Drinks But , They Drink Tea Like Us bu , They Eat Diffrent Food. Just Like In America Some People Work Harder Than Others For Money & Don't Have The Same Things. I Also Thought They Had Like No Doctors & No Medical Help & Evryone Was Not Smart But , they Do Have Doctors & Some People Are Smart. They Also Have Cars , Trucks , Bicycles , etc.... Just Like We Do. One Big Diffrence I Think Was The Kids Have Short School Days & The Kids Have To be Very Respectful Towards Men & Most Women Are Treated As Second Class Citizens.
Islamic Culture Is very Diffrent From America Here's A Link About It. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_culture
Iran Is Very Diffrent From America & They Do Way Diffrent Things & Diffrent Ways Of Life Than In America. Here's More Information About Iran & It's History.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iran
| This Is How People Eat In iran ! Here's More Information About Iran & What's Going On There.http://topics.nytimes.com/top/news/international/countriesandterritories/iran/index.html |
No comments:
Post a Comment