Well , we worked on our mini games & they were complicated . It was an easy task if we all weren't so lazy , but we were so we made it harder than it should've been . The first time Ms.Valdez tried to let us do it by ourselves but , we all needed help so we had to do it all over again & at a very slow pace . That part was boring ! I think once she started letting us do it by ourselves we tried harderr because we didn't want to go all slow again . I also think I did pretty good because , usually I don't try that hard because it's easy but , this was hard . The hardest part of this was probably step 8 because , I tried to get people to help me but , they just messed it up . I got it all by myself & I was very proud of myself but , kindaa annoyed beacsue it was easy I just was being lazy . The easiest part was probably uploading it to the wiki & putting it on our projects pagee ' . My favorite part was probably step 8 becuase it was a challenge . I hope we can do something like this in the future because it's fun ! :D
Here's A Link To Look At My Project Page & The Mini Game Steps 1 - 8 .
No comments:
Post a Comment