Monday, October 3, 2011

Servicee' Projectss !

I didn't go to the Service Learning Project but , instead I have to write about A Service Learning project I want to do in the future . In the future , I would like to go to a Soup Kitchen . I've never been to one before but , I've always wanted to . I want to becasue it seems like it would be fun & nice to do . I like helping people because like one day if I need help , I would want someone to help me . I'm not exactly sure of where A local Soup Kitchen is but , I would really like to go to one . Another idea for A Serving Learning project is going to like a Brown Santa thing around Christmas time . Brown Santa is a place where you choose a toy from a pile for a kid & wrap it . It's for the kids whos families dont have enough money to buy their own kids a present . It's really fun , i've been there before  & we had a lot of fun .

No comments:

Post a Comment