Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Darfur Is Dying .
I learned that in Darfur everyday innocent people die all the time . It all started just because the Sudan Government sent out militia called Janjaweed & they let the Janjaweed kill the Darfurians . It's hard for kids to go get water without being beaten or even raped . The women mostly get raped & beaten by the Janjaweed just because the Janjaweed feels like it . I think it's really sad because people don't deserve to live like that . Innocent people die just because they're standing up for themselves or just because they were in the wrong place , at the wrong time . The people on the movie that were talking were saying soon everyone in Darfur will be dead . Some people in Darfur go to refugee camps if their village was attacked . People are also starting to fight back & learn how to use a gun to protect themselves & their family . Americans have organizations that help Darfur . I think the movie just because it explained whats going on more .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment