Monday, November 1, 2010

weekly post

(Monday)This week we are learning about mini games. I think it will be kinda fun and not boring. We will be using flash drive to save our work. I don't usually use flash so I hope I will learn how to today. I learned how to use flash.(Tuesday) At first the download thing didn't work so we had to pair up and work with other people. I hope our computers work today because they didn't yesterday. We were learning about the mini game and so far we learned how to add objects to our library. So far the most challenging part of the mini game project is my computer going slow so I have to pay extra attention to keep up. I am looking forward to learning how to animate drawings or other pictures on the computer. I hope we also learn how to move pictures so you can move them with a computer mouse.(Wednesday) Yesterday I learned how to move all images to the library. I also learned how to take images off the stage without taking them away from the library. We also learned how to go from one page to another without even moving the mouse. I hope today we learn how to make the pictures move on the screen. we learned how to make pictures move across the screen and mine went fast it was funny. (Thursday) Yesterday we learned how to move a object across the screen. Today I hope we learn how to make the objects talk or something. I also hope we get to animate drawings or add our own.(Friday) Today is Friday so we should do our  Friday checklist i think we are doing the mini game project. I really want to research my topic. We haven't done that in a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment